XpertAI is a young startup founded in 2018. We are based in the sunny Barcelona in a WeWork office with a lot of amenities around. Digital Strategy & IT consulting specialised in providing SW & App development services to accelerate and embrace digital customer interactions. Our main client is one of the biggest telecommunication providers in Africa. We are building a multifunctional app to facilitate Africans the access to free communication, money transactions and entertainment across the whole continent! and we are very proud of being part of such a beautiful & meaningful project. Our principles are flexibility, openness and blameless, we work in an open office with an Agile mindset and in a fast-paced environment where every team member contributes to the success of the company with a positive attitude towards excellence and teamwork. If this sounds interesting and you are looking for a company with a promising future where you can develop yourself, this is your opportunity! We are looking for a Scrum Master to be part of our team.
Tasks to be perform
- Facilitating the Scrum Events when needed or asked by the Scrum Teams;
- Resolving impediments when needed and/or teaching the Scrum Team and the company how to solve impediments themselves;
- Supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in making sure that the Scrum Artifacts are completely transparent;
- Coaching the stakeholders (including customers, C-level, senior management and other stakeholders) on Agility & understanding of the Scrum Framework, to interact effectively with the Scrum Team;
- Training people & facilitating workshops in order to gain a better understanding of and get better in applying the Scrum Framework;
- Preparing and hosting the Sprint Retrospective, by gathering data and observations during the Sprint;
- Promote that the company comply with scrum principals.
- Teach the team how to clean obstacles
- Protecting the teams from outside interruptions and distractions.
- Track the performance of the team members and collaborate in their performance management when required.
- Promote learning and development activities within the company.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Scrum Certification.
- Passion for new technologies.
- Fluent in English (B2-C1)
- Based in GMT or GMT+1.
Good to have
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience working with remote teams
- Great communication skills.
- Experience working with Jira Software to manage Sprints and Kanban boards, and flows.
- Experience working with mobile projects.
- Personalised Development Plan.
- Fully paid sick leave.
- Flexible working hours and unlimited WFH + WeWork office to meet your team whenever you want.
- Training and certifications sponsored by the company.
- Flexible salary retribution including meals, transport, daycare, and optional health care insurances.
*XpertAI does not sponsor VISA.
XpertAI treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, experience, qualifications and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, political ideas, ethnicity, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, social status, union states, kinship status, disability status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. Applicants in need of special assistance during the interview process may let us know in your application.