General Purpose of Job:
This position is responsible for maintaining all administrative processes of the Company and the Finance department, in particular invoicing, accounts payable, expense processes and checks, bank reconciliation, and travel expenses.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and control invoice process
- Tracking of accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliation
- Manage and control expense process
- Ensure quality of data, documentation, and expense processes
- General administration work
Profile and Experience:
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Flexibility and ability to cover a broad range of finance and administration tasks
- Advanced Excel skills
- Diligent, detail oriented, autonomous
- Good level of English and Spanish
- Proactive, analytical, problem solving, self-motivated, strong organizational skills
You can apply through angel.co or send an email with your CV and a few words on why you would be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company:
Our mission is to empower people to easily get clean and healthy water from tap, with a minimum environmental impact.
TAPP Water provides affordable solutions for clean and sustainable water directly from the tap at home. The company is based in Barcelona, Spain with a team of experienced water, product and technology experts.
About Tapp Water