At Wallapop we are on a quest to help people with the collaborative economy and to make the world more sustainable by extending the life of products. Would you like to join the talented team that is crafting the app that make it possible?
Wallapop takes pride in having an open culture, where every opinion matters and everybody can contribute in many different ways. We believe that we don't hire people to fit in a job description. We hire people to find the best way to produce the most valuable work that they can do. We work together to decide what actions have to be taken in order to it continuing being maintainable, readable, and scalable.
We are looking for an Ad Tech Lead that will support our Advertising multidisciplinary team and will have experience in digital advertising technology and a proven history in working in similar roles.
You will work closely with Development, Product Leads, Ad Sales, and Ad Operations groups to achieve advertising objectives.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Implement the right ad mix for web and app products (banner, search, contextual vs. native)
- Manage the implementation, integration and operations of ad technology solution providers (SSPs, DMP, Ad Server (dfp) DSP, etc.)
- Lead advertising product initiatives ( retargeting, ads personalization) with the aim to optimize direct sales campaigns
- Prioritize efforts and tasks across a variety of advertising related product requests and requirements
- Manage the Advertising products from initial concept to development by identifying potential advertisers needs and desires
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product
- Take data-based decisions for product development by collaborating on user tests, dig into web analytic tools and set up KPIs
- 4+ years experience working with web/app based companies in a technical role.
- Experience in products monetised via advertising is a must.
- Technical understanding around the use of data driven advertising and data management platforms.
- Previous involvement with high traffic (10.000.000+ page views per day), preferably publisher businesses.
- Knowledge of HTML proxy tools including Charles, Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, or similar.
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics, Taplytics or others.
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing.
- Knowledge in Lean & Scrum methodologies
- High Ad-Tech full stack understanding.
- High level of English is a must.
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- A go-getter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment. Analytical mindset, Proactive, Self-motivated and results driven
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Amazing office space
- Flexible working hours
- Specialized training
- Private Health insurance
- International team (now 13 nationalities)
- Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
- Team building activities
- English/Spanish lessons
- Half-day Fridays
- Free coffee and free fresh fruit
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.