We are looking for a talented Account Manager to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
At seedtag our mission is to create the sexiest in-image advertising on earth. We are the leading company in in-image advertising and we believe in high-quality and non-intrusive advertising content. The seedtag platform allows some of the largest online publishers to get the most out of their images. We apply machine learning algorithms to the content of every page to provide the best possible ad contextualization in the industry.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 100 employees in 7 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work. We are a young product-based company and we highly value teamwork.
Our Advertising Operations team is composed of eager self-starters who cultivate innovation and bring fresh ideas. You will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team and help us push our campaigns forwards. We love to work as a team and take on new challenges together.
We're looking for a Spanish-speaking Account Manager to join our advertising operations team in Madrid and support our Spanish sales team. Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for coordinating a small local team
- searching information for client meetings and being their point of contact on a daily basis
- setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns together with the clients and the design team
- making creative proposals and presentations
- reporting and post-campaign analysis
- campaign invoicing
We're looking for someone who
- has a relevant degree in Marketing, Communications, publicity etc.
- has over 3 year of solid experience in account management and has experience with managing (small) teams
- has native command of Spanish and a good level of English
- is energetic, proactive and eager to work in a startup environment
- has great communication skills and is not afraid to take risks
- has experience working with excel and spreadsheets and has strong analytical skills
It would be a big plus if you
- speak another language such as French, Italian or Dutch
- have any previous experience in an advertising company
- have experience with programmatic, either or both on the buyer and the seller side
WHAT WE OFFER
- a fun and informal work environment
- a competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discount on medical insurance
- a Macbook Air with an external screen
- a great work location in the heart of Madrid with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine! Also, we recycle everything we can.
- real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- the option to follow company-paid English courses weekly
- the chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!