CMP Group is a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out with us on our terrace, where you can relax or play ping pong. Join us for barbecues, nights out and winter ski trips. Exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking. Come and work in an environment that encourages your growth as a professional by investing in conferences and workshops and always encouraging you to learn new things!
We are looking for an Account Manager who can join the Credit card Processing department in the Barcelona offices.
- Prepare merchant account applications assigned by the Billing Director and process them according to the established internal procedures;
- Monitor the completeness and correctness of the due diligence and website data in accordance with the internal procedures and compliance requirements of the credit card regulations;
- Presents the business model and supporting documents for external partners’ review and coordinates the merchant account application approval process between the different parties involved- internal and external communication;
- Prepare and send merchant account contracts and supporting forms for execution to approved partners and customers;
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation of the required rules and regulations applicable for credit card processing;
- Provide merchant account reporting, instruction and operation support;
- Lead and assist the integration and communication with external service providers (ISOs, payment gateways);
- Monitor, coordinate and improve QA of payment solutions and flows;
- Proactively monitors and works with the Technical Team to resolve payment issues;
- Observe business etiquette in dialogue (via phone, Skype and email) with potential and existing customers and partners of the company;
- Builds and maintains accurate, complete and adequate knowledge of the services offered by the company;
- Perform additional tasks set by the Billing Director;
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Fluency in written and spoken business English
- Excellent level of computer skills
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
Key Behavior Skills
- Detail oriented;
- Customer Focused;
- Precise Time Management;
- Decision Making and Planning;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Achievement Focus
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes.
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Caribbean in June 2015, Sardinia 2016, Portugal 2017); office ski trip in winter.
- Apple work equipment.
- Private health insurance.
- Paid lunches.
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus.
- Interesting projects.