Online custom apparel printing start up based in Barcelona is looking for a bold, driven, passionate and motivated entrepreneurial individual. We have invested a lot of time and resources to create a fast growing, sustainable and scalable business with a modern management and organizational culture. We are currently in a very exciting accelerated growth phase and are looking for someone with the following skills and characteristics for the Account Manager
• Able to provide a WOW customer service via phone, email and live chat.;
• Handle a large amount of inbound leads and convert them into sales;
• Ensure an extremely quick response time minimizing the delay between lead entry, and quote response.
• Responsible for understanding and mastering all relevant products and printing techniques to be able to quote accurately, quickly, and with autonomy.
• Report directly to the Head of Sales regarding daily, weekly and monthly goals / targets.
• Able to multi-task, prioritizing between telephone conversations, quote generation, and the live chat, to spend time efficiently on high return tasks.
The ideal profile is someone:
• Essential to be native English speaker
• Pro active, dynamic, vibrant, creative and ultra attentive;
• With long term vision;
• Capable of performing in a team of talented and multicultural people;
• Communicative and comfortable with dealing with customers (and all their moods);
• With minimum one year experience in sales & customer service, who is motivated to further develop their skills and capabilities;
• Less experienced - but energetic and extremely fast learners - young professionals will be considered;
• Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM platforms is a plus;
• Basic knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join us during the growth stages of an already successful startup. Our organizational culture is very important to us and that’s why we ask you send us an introduction just being yourself, don’t copy paste it from the other intros you have made or go in too much detail or try to be more professional… We want to know you a bit better as a person before we look into the other relevant stuff ;) All submissions must be sent with this introduction (This is very important! If you don’t, we’ll know you didn’t read this line, so no donuts for you! : P )