Softonic publishes Softonic.com, the leading global software and app discovery destination, offering the most complete selection of software and apps across hundreds of categories.
Softonic is the European company with one of the largest online audiences, and currently holds 40th position worldwide with more than 100 million unique monthly users who generate more than 4 million daily downloads on Softonic.com.
About the position
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the day to day management of our existing customers mostly based in the US for the online advertising campaigns.
This is a temporary position.
- Supports Sales Managers in the day to day management of existing clients to ensure a successful delivery of online advertising campaigns.
- Managing the implementation of the campaigns from a sales and technical standpoint, working with the clients directly and the sales operations team.
- Acting as primary point of contact for review and implementation of creatives, optimization tasks as well as troubleshouting.
- Work with existing clients to quantify opportunities and help maximizing revenue potential.
- Tracking sales metrics on each client and shows a thorough knowledge of the quota in every advertiser & agency that deals to achieve defined sales objectives.
- Managing the reporting tasks according to each clients’ needs.
- Responsible of creating the invoices for each client according to the time schedule each month.
- Being aligned with the Adops team and apply all the changes and updates in the process ofcampaigns setup.
- Managing customers’ expectations, asking questions to assess satisfaction with service being provided.
- Evaluate Softonic inventory opportunities to maximize our monetization and help the Sales
- Manager with such information for up-selling and cross selling.
Minimum experience and qualifications
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role, with a definite focus on generating business in online advertising.
- Working knowledge of Google Doubleclick for Publishers.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills, strong business acumen, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A team player who is able to maintain ecellent working relationships with clients and internal departments, willingness to work under pressure, and one who puts the needs of our Clients first.
- Passionate about people and passionate about sales.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initative.
- Experience with programmatic platforms (SSPs, Ad Exchanges) such as Rubicon, Pubmatic, Liverail, AdSense or Ad Exchange.
- Experience with a CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.
- Good understanding of Software B2C industry and contacts within the Online Advertising market.