Account Manager in Amsterdam

Braingineers International

Category
Salary
45,000 - €65,000
Workplace
Onsite
Hours
Full-Time
Internship
No
Share offer

Job Description

 
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to help us manage and grow our business in The Netherlands. You will work closely with our CEO, the founders of the company, and your sales peers, to bring Braingineers to the next level. You are ambitious, you want to make an impact on a business, and be part of a highly dynamic and fun team with growth opportunities.

About Braingineers
Braingineers is a neuro intelligence company. Using the latest technologies (eye-tracking in combination with neuro-measurements (EEG) and smart AI), we take a look into the brain and gain insight into the emotional experience of users and consumers. Our focus is to map bottlenecks on our clients websites. Braingineers invented the neuro usability method, which is based on complementing frustration points with user feedback, and therefore eliminating the problem of subjectivity in user data. Braingineers offers this methodology packaged in the world's first emotion analytics platform: Brainpeek. These insights result in award winning website optimizations, conversion increases, and improve our clients A/B testing success ratio.

Your responsibilities
Your time will initially be spent on the Dutch market: 70% of your time will be managing and growing current accounts, mostly large B2C companies with a focus on e-commerce, such as Albert Heijn and T-Mobile. The remaining 30% of your time will go to developing new business in The Netherlands, looking at customers one tier below the major brands. You will work closely with the marketing team and our UX researchers to sell the value of our technology to these customers.

We offer
A dynamic workplace in an exciting startup, where you can make an impact in our company’s growth and your own career. We use an unlimited holidays policy, so you get rested well when working hard! Our team-players work together to maximize team effort on business, where everyone has his own responsibilities.

About you
3 to 8 years’ experience in account management or sales
Consultative seller that can advise at strategic level
Strong soft skills, ability to become a trusted advisor of the stakeholders
Experience with large clients, multiple decision makers or stakeholders, and demonstrated ability to negotiate and close major contracts
Demonstrated ability to compile detailed commercial and technical proposals
Affinity with our product (emotion data // UX // e-commerce) or related technical products
HBO // WO degree, fluent in Dutch and English

So
Are you looking for a serious challenge at a promising startup, and are eager to push things forward with unlimited energy? At Braingineers you can bring the company and yourself to the next level. We offer a competitive package that includes a rewarding sales compensation scheme.

 
  • Saa S

Braingineers International company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.

Other jobs that might interest you...