Talkdesk, the new Portuguese Unicorn Company, is the world’s leading cloud-based contact center software provider. We have awesome investors (DFJ, Salesforce Ventures and Storm Ventures), are in a $22B market that is ripe for disruption and boast an impressive roster of customers including Shopify, Box, Anki, DoorDash, Edmunds and Qualys. We are growing for EMEA markets and we are looking for Account Executive Middle Market to be located at Madrid.
As an Account Executive you will be focus to close deals and new business in Spanish Market with sales team support to ensure the continuous growth and help shape the future of Talkdesk.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk Sales Process
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and plan that ensures a consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term
- Comprehensive study of the European pluri diversity markets and overview each strategy accordingly
- Develop essential international relationships to provide the support necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Produce and communicate realistic forecast information to the management team
- Continuous communication of the market reaction and needs back to headquarters
- Be Proactive regarding problem-solving which might incur onto other functional areas
- 3+ Years of outside/direct sales experience carrying quota
- 2+ Years account management or inside sales experience, Contact Center Industry is preferred
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based Solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individual
- Strong analytical and business acumen
- Ability to create opportunities through positive relationships and bring the transaction to a successful closure
- Provide track record in the creation, development and implementation of a new business activity involving leading-edge technology
- Proven ability to grow revenues to substantial level and scale bookings growth and net new customers
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Highly comfortable and experienced in extensive negotiation and contract development
- Fluent in Spanish.