- Own the entire business development cycle for new hotel partners on Airbnb. From outreach to negotiation to closing, you’ll be responsible for driving supply acquisition within the hospitality category
- Effectively nurture and manage a healthy pipeline across both inbound and outbound channels
- Expertly position and communicate Airbnb’s value proposition to hotels through whether by phone, email, or in-person meeting
- Identify decision makers, navigate business objections, and negotiate long-term partnerships with hotels
- Learn, develop, and implement creative tactics to close and onboard prospective hotel partners
- Coordinate and prioritize outreach efforts across multiple regional teams
- Efficiently operate across the sales stack, including Salesforce, Linkedin, Groove, etc.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly growth quotas
- Collaborate with Account Management, Business Development, and other cross functional teams to ensure a seamless hand off for new hotel partners
- +2 years of professional experience in business development. Ideally in marketplace environment and/or fast moving start up
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Ability to manage the entire business development cycle from outreach to close
- Highly goal oriented and competitive personality with a strong bias to action
- Proactive self starter able to prioritize and manage work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- A collaborative and team oriented attitude- excited to learn and develop as a collective organization focussed on growth.
- An endlessly positive, unflappable personality with the ability to navigate objections and rejections with ease
- A curious spirit and a desire to constantly improve and refine business development tactics and strategies
- Have a passion for redefining travel, Airbnb, and being the best!
- Must be bilingual: English & Italian
Hotels is a new and fast growing team at Airbnb. We’re looking for experienced people that are passionate about continuing their career in business development and excited to help build a world-class organization. Ideal candidates are comfortable navigating ambiguity and contributing to a fast paced, growing business development culture.