You will be a driving force in growing the region for Stripe. You will be spending your time engaging with prospective users, understanding their problems, challenges and needs.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instincts, technical curiosity, strategic thinking and sales skills to drive their career and develop their skills. Stripe is on a hyper growth trajectory and the successful candidate shall have an impactful role on Stripe’s growth in the BeNeLux.
- Identify high-potential prospective users and potential market niches we should tap into.
- Interact with prospective users of all sizes to understand new/better ways of Stripe can support their business.
- Build and maintain relationships with executives and product teams of existing and potential users.
- Function as a market and/or segment expert through research and interactions with local partners, knowledge leaders, VCs, and users - as the first hire for the Benelux market, you will be the go-to-resource for other European and international teams on any market specifics.
- Help build a clear go-to-market strategy including strategies for new verticals or product categories across the region.
- Help improve our existing solutions and build new solutions to grow our business.
- Track growth and sales-metrics to enable better decision making on future investments.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
- Closely work with the in-market team on product releases, events and meet-ups.
- Achieve growth and revenue targets.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years experience in customer/client-facing sales role, with a track record of top performance.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company/ecommerce company.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions.
- Demonstrated passion for the start-up community and new technology businesses.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Strong interest in technology.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in enterprise sales.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
- Experience as a founder or co-founder of a technology start-up.