At Virtual Bodyworks we are looking for a talented 3D Artist with experience in UX Design in Virtual Reality to join our team in Barcelona.
Our founders are world-renowned computer and neuroscientists who have been developing VR experiences for decades, specialising mainly in psychological, social, and clinical rehabilitation. You will be part of a growing interdisciplinary team that builds a new foundation for our upcoming projects and shape the future of Virtual Bodyworks.
You will be able to work with the newest VR hardware of several manufacturers and cutting edge technologies to push forward what is possible for training in VR.
- Development of VR experiences in Unity used for psychological, social and clinical rehabilitation
- Design characters, environments and UX elements for our projects
- Development and design of intuitive UX/UI for VR
- Creation of stunning VR experiences
- You are a team player
- You are open-minded and easy to communicate with the rest of the team
- You have a strong sense for composition, colour and lighting and know how to create an outstanding user experience with an eye for details
- You have experience with 3D modelling tools such as Blender, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Motion Builder, etc.
- You know how to create 3D models optimized for the performance of mobile devices.
- You have experience with Microsoft MRTK/XRTK(or similar) or the willingness to dive into those tools
- You have experience with UX Design in VR
- You have good time management skills
- You are willing to relocate to Barcelona
- You speak English proficiently
Nice to have
- You have a good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You have worked with Jira project management software
- You have knowledge of Unity workflows, scene preparation/building, and asset integration.
- You have knowledge of real-time techniques and methodologies used on video game art development.
- A competitive salary with possibilities for equity
- An exciting work environment in the Barcelona Health Hub, including a Roof terrace and amazing views over Barcelona
- A strong team culture with team lunch & events
- Working with the global pioneers of Embodiment in Virtual Reality, Mel Slater, Mavi Sanchez-Vives and Bernhard Spanlang
- The opportunity to shape a company that is creating a new therapy standard
- The latest hardware systems to work with and free access to them for private testing
- Close collaboration with scientific institutions and the possibility to become co-authors on scientific publications
- Flexible working hours
- Home office days
- 30 days of paid leave
- Free to join weekly Yoga classes