Descripción de la oferta
Are you passionate about technology?
Do you love to be part of impactful and disruptive projects with millions of users?
Are you keen on fast-paced and startup environments with real flexibility and fully remote policy?
Would you like to work alongside a bunch of great people that are always willing to listen and support your growth?
If your answer is yes, you would really enjoy being part of XpertAI!
What you will be doing:
- You will define the modules, libraries, and strategies (reuse, or develop) in the development of use cases and compliance with functional and non-functional requirements.
- You will be programming in Java EE.
- You will be focusing on Development Good Practices, test coverage, unit testing, clean code, etc.
- You will participate in all agile ceremonies: refinements, sprint plannings, dailies, and retros.
- You will contribute to reviewing and approving code from team players.
- You will participate actively in discussions about architecture, patterns, and good practices to deliver high-quality software.
- You will participate in code deployment and release management.
You will be successful if:
- You have +3 years of Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- You have +2 years of experience on JUnit.
- You can prove experience designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- You have strong programming and object-oriented design skills.
- You have extensive knowledge of Java SDK and modern development tools.
- Expert working on version control with Git and GitFlow.
- You are passionate about new technologies, code quality and clean architectures, and SOLID principles.
- You have experience with HTTP RestFul JSON API´s.
- You have NoSQL database knowledge: MongoDB, dynamo DB, Redis.
- You have SQL database knowledge: MySQL.
- You have knowledge of containerization technologies: e.g. (Docker).
- You are available to work as a freelance or by a contractor.
Also would be great if you also
- Have Sun Certified Java Developer Certified.
- Have Experience with XMPP protocol.
- Have JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC.
- Have knowledge of Kotlin Programming Language.
- Knowledge PubSub patterns.
- Have experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum).
- Knowledge Cassandra, Mongodb, Redis, MySQL.
- Knowledge Google Bigquery.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge Firebase Services.
- Knowledge of Integration Test.
- Have a Computer Science degree.
- Have a chance to grow, develop and learn with training & certifications, sponsored by XpertIA.
- Be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working + coworking space to spend time with your colleagues whenever you want.
More about us...
XpertAI is a young startup founded in 2018. We are based in sunny Barcelona and we are a remote-first company. Digital Strategy & IT consulting specialised in providing SW & App development services to accelerate and embrace digital customer interactions. Our main client is one of the biggest telecommunication providers in Africa. We are building a multifunctional app to facilitate Africans access to free communication, money transactions, and entertainment across the whole continent! and we are very proud of being part of such a beautiful & meaningful project.
Our principles are flexibility, openness, and blameless, we work with an Agile mindset and in a fast-paced environment where every team member contributes to the success of the company with a positive attitude towards excellence and teamwork.
If this sounds interesting and you are looking for a company with a promising future where you can develop yourself, this is your opportunity!
*XpertAI does not sponsor VISA. XpertAI treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, experience, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, political ideas, ethnicity, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, social status, union states, kinship status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. Applicants in need of special assistance during the interview process may let us know in your application.