Descripción de la oferta
We’re a blockchain startup, but we are helmed by early adopters and industry veterans that are building a very groundbreaking product suite that provides the user experience improvements needed to make blockchain technology truly mass adoptable.
was founded because we believe in the potential of blockchain tech to
improve life for not only business operators, but also everyone - in
every industry, and every economy. We believe that potential won’t be
realized, however, without solving the cross-chain transaction and user
friendliness barriers that we’re building IOV’s products to solve. Our
suite’s key components include the Blockchain Communication Protocol,
the Blockchain Name Service, an SDK for developers, and the “universal
wallet” we’re building for mainstream consumer usage. You can find more
details on our website: https://www.iov.one/.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: REACT + PYTHON
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
BS in computer science or a related field
** IOV is an equal opportunity employer, supporting inclusiveness in all aspects of life, including Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Sexuality, Age, Disability, Ethnicity and Race. **
Contractors must live in Europe with valid working visa. We embrace remote work, but maintaining the same time zone and ability to meet up face to face on a regular basis are essential for building a solid team at this early stage.
Acerca de IOV