Descripción de la oferta
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 142m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 84 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 450 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record.
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Ryanair Labs Madrid is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
Ideal Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and adapting quickly to new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to take direction and to be able to think beyond the current set of tasks in order to effectively and fully exercise any application under test.
- Good problem definition and analysis skills as well as an ability to present issues in a way that the development team can interpret to create solutions
- +2 years web application testing experience
- Master / Bachelor degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Atlassian application stack (Jira, Confluence)
- Test case management systems (TestRail, TestLink)
- Browser developer tools
- Networking protocols
- ISTQB certification will be a plus
- Fluent in English
Acerca de Ryanair