Descripción de la oferta
Ryanair Labs is the technology brand of Ryanair, a start-up inside a corporation and a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers.
Madrid tech hub is dedicated to hiring top-talent inside and outside Spain with different backgrounds creating eclectic and inclusive teams that want to have a game-changing impact on a business that carries more than 150m passengers per year on over 2,100 routes.
Your mission with us
We are implementing the best Digital Experience Platform for Air Travel. We are looking for highly skilled Automation Engineers who can help us build out our Automation Infrastructure to help us release in our fast paced Agile Software Development Cycle.
We are looking for individuals who have a background in development / coding but also have a strong interest in Testing in particular Automated Testing. We believe here Automation plays a big part in how we go about our Development Cycle. You will get to work on a varied amount of tools and languages. Build not just Automated Tests but tools that help how our Development Team test and develop. Help us performance test with the high loads Ryanair gets daily on all our platforms. Constantly solve technical issues using your automated tests on our large systems.
Ideal Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and adapting quickly to new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to take direction and to be able to think beyond the current set of tasks in order to effectively and fully exercise any application under test.
- The ability to lead/ mentor more junior team members and as well as be led.
- Good problem definition and analysis skills as well as an ability to present issues in a way that the development team can interpret to create solution.
- Masters / Bachelor Degree in Computing
- Selenium WebDriver / Selenium Grid
- Protractor JS / Angular
- Atlassian application stack (Jira, Confluence, Stash)
- Linux / Unix
- Networking protocols
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Load Testing (Gatling)
- REST API Automation
- We promote innovation, all our teams are Agile and several PoCs of new technologies or innovative ideas are launched every week.
- A competitive but flexible technical career plan.
- We believe in an hybrid working model, you can work up to three days per week remote, but you are also going to enjoy the excellent work environment at our modern offices in the heart of Madrid.
- Travel discounts (of course!).
Acerca de Ryanair