Descripción de la oferta
Softonic publishes Softonic.com, the leading global software and app discovery destination, offering the most complete selection of software and apps across hundreds of categories.
Softonic is the European company with one of the largest online audiences, and currently holds 40th position worldwide with more than 120 million unique monthly users who generate more than 4 million daily downloads on Softonic.com.
Softonic is looking for a VP Product to help us to craft and execute our product strategy to maintain and escalate the organization position in the marketplace but also to grant Softonic´s expansion in the mobile space.
Reporting to our CEO, and working closely with key stakeholders, the VP Product will be leading a team of experienced Product Managers based in Barcelona, and also our Editorial Team located in Chicago.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate, people person, business-oriented and tech-fan with strong leadership and product management skills. You will influence Softonic´s environment to create strong synergies between the components of the organization in order to deliver a remarkable experience for 120M unique monthly users that visit Softonic.
- Communicate, inspire, influence, in order to assure the alignment of product roadmaps with the main stakeholders' needs, market requirements and the overall Company strategy.
- Gather and analyze internal and external information to set the strategic vision for our mobile products, plan for success, and oversee the execution.
- Work closely with the Editorial team in the creation of an excellent day to day experiences for the consumers and other audiences through the content.
- Develop a disruptive monetization mechanism for our current and new products.
- Be a Lean champion: create a "fail fast" culture of innovation within the company, implementing agile principles into every aspect of the product life cycle.
- Identify and implement process and communication improvements to ensure the team and the rest of the business is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Be a go-to person and a strategic leader within the company for any topic around mobile.
- Foster a data-driven approach within the team: measure execution and success with the right metrics and KPIs.
- Have a proper balance between long term planning and outlook by thinking outside the box and listening to the market, plus being hands-on and close to our customers and value proposition reality.
- Ensure knowledge transfer/training/feedback loop with other departments.
- More than 7 years’ experience developing or managing online products, 3+ years of experience managing mobile products.
- Proven experience managing and mentoring multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: able to communicate vision, influence, build trust.
- Systemic vision, understanding of the market/customer needs and trends, together with sharp attention to execution.
- Good knowledge of the Agile Methodologies (i.e. SCRUM) with relevant experience in all phases of a Product Life Cycle, from planning to development, and market launch.
- Hands on experience with analytic tools, and proven data analysis and forecasting skills.
- Deep understanding of the core drivers of online advertising, mobile marketing, growth tactics.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration. MBA highly valued.
- High level of English, other European languages as a plus.
Acerca de Softonic