Descripción de la oferta
FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment. The application we are developing is based on Micro Front-end architecture, Microservice API architecture and Human Centered Design (HCD).
- Overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Take user feedback and requirements
- Liaise regularly with stakeholders to ensure that designs meet their requirements and core business objectives
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive user-friendly software.
Technological stack used in the project:
- Go (API Dev)
- Web Tokens
What do we offer?
- Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
- Training and continuous technological update.
- Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
- Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
- Join an international company with a great working environment.
- Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
- Be part of a solid project where people count.
- Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (AI,AE,PS,Audition,etc.), Sketch, InVision
- Fluent English