Descripción de la oferta
You will be part of the Fail Fast team, a digital agency with about 25 multidisciplinary profiles. Many decide for us to participate in projects for large clients. We always say that the best thing is the internal culture: organized in multidisciplinary squads, with spaces for co-creation and presence in international conferences.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Direct user experience in omnichannel digital projects.
- Design the interaction of digital products for large clients, national and international.
- Design user experiences and flows for connected objects, "Internet of things".
- Perform interactive prototyping and perform tests with users, in our lab and in guerrillas.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams between creativity, marketing and technology.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In the current situation ...
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely. For now, we will continue in this modality until further notice since what matters most to us is the safety of the people who work at Opentrends.
- Time flexibility promoting conciliation at this time.
- Intensive day: what’s better than enjoying free time with intensive days every Friday of the year and the months of July and August.
- We have adapted our Onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception.
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically. We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, virtual breakfasts ... Even though we are teleworking, we are more connected than ever!
- Job stability and projection. We value people and we want you to grow with us.
- Guaranteed training: With our training resources you will have everything you need to expand your knowledge.
- We offer different certifications.
- We have the Udemy Business platform and it is free for all the Opentrends people!
- We hold English and Catalan classes online
- Flexible Remuneration Plan:
- Transportation Ticket.
- Restaurant Ticket.
- Nursery Ticket.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- At Opentrends we work to guarantee equal opportunities and value diversity in our company.
- Referral program: if you introduce us to a friend and they end up being part of Opentrends, you get a prize!
- The best possible work environment!
Also, when we go back to the offices ...
- We are in the best possible location for working: close to the beach and shops and with easy access both by public transport and private vehicle.
- You will enjoy fruit in the office every week!
- Continued healthy activities such as Yoga and Mindfulness. In addition, we participate in other specific activities such as paddle tennis tournaments, company races, etc.
- Knowledge of information architecture, interaction design, usability, user testing, prototyping and heuristic analysis.
- Knowledge of the latest style guides and patterns for iOS and Android.
- Person with a proactive, positive attitude and used to teamwork.
- With experience in Scrum Agile and / or Lean UX methodologies.
- Writing functional definitions with synthetic language.
- Spanish Language
- Knowledge in user research, design thinking and service design.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and SEO.
- Knowledge in data analysis (mobile, web and social networks)
- Ability to prioritize and understand micro interactions.
- Experience in dealing with the client.
- Dynamization of workshops or tests with end users.
- Other languages: Catalan and English.
Acerca de Opentrends
Situamos a las empresas en el camino de la transformación digital, generamos un nuevo valor añadido y contribuimos a la aceleración de su crecimiento.