cubiertaEsta oferta ya no está disponible
Unity Programmer en Barcelona
Bee Square Games
Lugar de trabajo
Comparte la oferta
Descripción de la oferta
Bee Square is expanding! We are looking for a client-side Unity Programmer for mobile platforms. The ideal candidate will have deep experience with game development with a strong computer science background.
What We Are Looking For
Professional, passionate about games, problem solving, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, willing to learn more, creative and practical at the same time.
What We Offer
- Paid relocation and visa assistance.
- Working with an international and high profile team.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonus system.
- Sodexo meal card.
- A kitchen filled with free coffee, tea, juices, fruit, cereals, cakes, chocolate, etc.
- Play area (consoles, free coinops).
- Gym membership sponsoring.
- Option to customize your work environment to your liking.
- Office with a big sunny terrace located in the heart of Barcelona.
Desired skills and
- Previous game development experience (around 3 years of experience at least, and one game shipped).
- Experience with Unity3D and C# language.
- Strong skills writing well organized and clean code.
- Strong knowledge of basic design patterns, especially ECS and MVC.
- Strong knowledge of performance and memory optimizations in Unity.
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code and learn new concepts easily.
- Extensive knowledge of object oriented programming and software engineering.
- Great understanding of algorithms and techniques used in games, related with: AI, physics, user interface, scripting, audio, server communication.
- Solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics and math involved in computer games.
- Desire to create fun games which you will also enjoy playing.
- Ability to quickly adapt to design changes.
- Strong understanding of free to play market and game design.
- Previous experience releasing independent projects.
- Involvement in open source projects and game jams.
- Experience in a multiplayer project.
- An eye for quality and polished products.
- Experience with agile, scrum or Kanban development.
- Experience in writing shaders for mobile games.
Candidates who match all requirements will be asked to solve game related algorithms in a skype interview, and provide either previous open source projects or build a simple game project within 2 days.
Acerca de Bee Square Games