Descripción de la oferta
About Visca Web
At Visca Web we operate in the exciting and highly competitive online sports betting industry and our top objective is to deliver new players to our partners worldwide (operators such as Bet365, William Hill...etc) through our websites.
Our friendly and ambitious team consists of around 20 people in our Barcelona office. We all know each other’s names and being part of Visca Web is a great opportunity to make a noticeable impact.
We pride ourselves on having a truly international team (9 different nationalities) which is organized around SEO, content production, digital marketing, product management, tech development and data analytics. Friendly startup feeling, but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
As UI Designer in the Visca Web team, you will be involved in all aspects of the process of improving our products look, feel and efficiency — analysing current products, researching the best possible solutions, designing pixel-perfect mobile screens and more.
We’re looking for someone who can produce modern digital interfaces which convert our visitors into leads for our partners.
In a nutshell, what we produce must be: Fresh, attractive and converting.
- Concept, prototype & design UI Interfaces that solve both business and user problems.
- Create high standards graphics & content materials to improve our Brand experience.
- Work directly with our product, content and engineering team, delivering design specification and assets.
- Work across multiple projects ensuring consistency across all the different platforms and communication supports.Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems.
- Minimum of 3 years of UI web and mobile design experience.
- Skilled in interaction design methods such as wireframes, concept models, user flows, and prototyping.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Be really familiar with best practices, patterns and web design guidelines.
- Simplicity & clarity is at the core of everything you do.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be an excellent team player, open-minded and friendly.
- Advanced use of UI design tools (Sketch, Photoshop) and Front end collaboration tools (Zeplin).
- Ability to discuss with the team in English (fluency highly appreciated).
- (Bonus) Good knowledge of analytics & tracking tools.
- (Bonus) Experience with/Understanding design systems
- (Bonus) A good understanding of how CSS works (and/or experience with Bootstrap)
- (Bonus) Understanding of affiliate marketing and of the online gambling industry.
We have a full-time vacancy open for this profile, based in our Barcelona office (in a post-Covid world that is). For this, possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.
Freelancer applications will also be considered.
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- Personal Development (tickets to conferences, industry events…)
- Private health insurance (including dental)
- Monthly Team events (beers, training days…)
- Cool office 10 minutes walk from the beach (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy.
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days of annual paid leave (+ public holidays)
- Apple Macbook Pro for all team members.