cubiertaEsta oferta ya no está disponible
Descripción de la oferta
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual, casual mobile App for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative, and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020 and Best Workplace 2021. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious, and challenging projects. Our goal is to foster excellence, both individual and communal, which to us means solving problems by breaking the rules, learning fast and autonomously, and delivering with the best execution.
Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a center for fulfillment and excellence.
Daily life at Voodoo is characterized by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects.
What will be your main challenges?
- Leverage your UI and UX knowledge to design usable, useful, and playful features and systems for the game.
- Create and translate wireframes into high quality art mockups and prototypes.
- Integrate and animate your designs in Unity.
- Iterate on your designs to find new UI solutions that better serve the players’ needs.
- Closely collaborate with your teammates: contribute beyond your scope to the overall design, development, and marketing of the game.
What do we expect?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Great knowledge of Interaction Design, Interface Design, and Graphic Design principles for mobile games.
- Proficiency with 2D art tools such as Photoshop and the Creative Suite. Illustration skills are a plus.
- Proficiency with UI Design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or relevant.
- Good knowledge of Unity integration (UI Layout components, prefabs, etc.). UI animation skills are a plus.
- Understanding of the free-to-play gaming market and KPIs, with a data-driven approach when it comes to decision-making.
- Deep collaboration mindset, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive mindset towards receiving, acting on, and giving feedback.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let's discuss the possibilities!
- Competitive salary
- Free shares
- Catered lunch
- Wellness activities
- Seminars abroad every year