Descripción de la oferta
Working at MaibornWolff
- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 12 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
As a german software engineering company, we are opening with Valencia our 8th office in spring 2021. And we are looking forward to our new colleagues joining our first Spanish team.
Are you as enthusiastic as we are about test automation, testing of cloud native systems and penetration and security testing? Then why not join us, so that we can use our agile mindset for designing exciting software testing projects together. We are looking for colleagues who want to develop their professional skills and share their knowledge with their team.
Our daily work is characterized by diversity, because no two projects are alike. We design sophisticated IT systems for our customers, from the idea to the operation. And we accompany them through the entire life cycle, as partners at eye level. We set high standards for software quality, because we promise our customers excellent systems and take responsibility for them.
Whether test driven development or test automation: with us, quality begins before the first line of code. For you too?
- With your many years of project and technology experience, you will exchange ideas with customers and test experts at eye level.
- You are one of our experts in your field. You drive the topic forward in terms of content and take your colleagues with you.
- You are inquisitive and curious. You try out the latest tools and trends and evaluate what benefit they have for our projects.
- You understand the quality needs and concerns of the customers and derive the appropriate test procedure from this.
- You will occasionally travel to Germany.
- You have at least 5 years of practical experience in software test automation in an agile context.
- You have mastered the basics of programming and are fit in the use of common testing tools.
- You have profound knowledge in test automation, test environment management, test data management or load and performance testing.
- Ideally you have good experience in building and operating CI/CD pipelines.
- You speak English fluently.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. Estamos encantados de conocerte!