Descripción de la oferta
This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
You will be part of our international team of trainers who work with product managers and software developers who will support and collaborate with you along the way.
Do you have a passion for both software engineering and training? We need your technical knowledge and teaching experience to train others on new technologies.
We're looking for someone with a background in software development who has written enough code to enjoy discussing the pros and cons of different programming languages, frameworks, and techniques. Someone who is endlessly curious and excited by technology. Most importantly, you enjoy sharing that passion with others, helping them explore new possibilities and solutions for their next e-commerce project.
Please note that for this role, we can currently offer full-remote work for candidates based in the European Union, the United Kingdom the US, Australia and Singapore.
- You will be part of our global training team
- In this cross-functional role, you collaborate with members of our product development, product management, and consulting teams
- You develop new training courses and improve existing content and exercises
- You conduct virtual and in-person (when it is safe) training sessions, helping partners and customers fully understand the commercetools platform
- You maintain the certification program’s test database to match expectations and current curriculum
- You document training outcomes and cooperate with the training team to improve materials and processes
What you need to succeed:
- 3-5 years of experience leading technical workshops, training, and education initiatives
- Practical experience with and good Syntax knowledge of Java, PHP, or C# is a plus, but can be acquired on the job, too
- Bachelor's Degree in a Communication, Education, Software Engineering or Computer Science field or equivalent work experience
- Approachable and friendly teaching style, you should love to teach!
- Passion and creativity to create and deliver interesting training and content in a live or virtual setting
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in real-world software projects
- Willingness to travel to our clients and partners (when safe), estimated ca 20%
Tech at commercetools:
We Are Open Source And Innovative By Design
🚀 We make rapid progress by being early adopters of React, Scala, and GraphQL
⚙️ We <3 Automation and Machine Learning
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.
Acerca de commercetools
200 - 500
commercetools has offices across the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific, with headquarters in Germany. Since its founding in 2006, commercetools software has been implemented by Fortune 500 companies across industries, from retail to manufacturing and from telecommunications to fashion.