Descripción de la oferta
Allot Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: ALLT) is a provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises worldwide, enhancing value to their customers.
We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed.
We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference.
This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What we’re looking for
An experienced Product Owner, in a medium-sized and growing company with a global footprint.
What you’ll do
As a member of the extended Product Management team, the PO is heavily involved in program backlog refinement and preparation for Program Increment (PI) planning and also plays a significant role in the planning event itself. Product Owner responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the team backlog
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Iteration Planning, including coordination of dependencies with other POs
- Just-in-time user story elaboration
- Accepting stories
- Understand enabler work (NFR)
- Participate in team demo and retrospective
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Manager to align on product vision and long term evolution
What you should have
- Have 3+ years of previous product owner experience from a cyber/security company
- Be knowledgeable and experienced in IP networking, communications networks (fixed, mobile), and IT systems
- Prioritize and make decisions in changing agile environment
- Have a B.Sc. degree in a relevant technology-related field or equivalent experience; MBA is a plus
- Be fully proficient in English
- Have great communication and presentation skills, be adept at teamwork, and owner of the specific product domain
Technical background and Technologies you should be knowledgeable on:
- Network architecture and concepts knowledge - must
- Cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure) - must
- K8S deployment architecture - must
- Technical background in IP networking communication - recommended
- Experience with mobile applications development process - recommended
- Product Integration with CSP IT platforms (monitoring, provisioning, authentication) - must
- Technical background with front end/backend development concept - must
- Technical background with 3rd party open sources (kafka, MongoDB, PostgressSQL,CasandraDB) - must
- Experience with JIRA – must
- Experience with design tools - recommended