Descripción de la oferta
Our vision is to be the most trusted and most used online travel brand in the world.
Travel is one of the great joys in life, yet online travel is broken. At Skyscanner we are a tech company that operates in travel, so as such, building and shipping products is our core business. We are dedicated to solving the travel needs of our friends, family, and the world. With more than 60M monthly users across more than 30 countries, our products have a truly global impact.
Our Product Team
Our Product Managers are truly empowered; we hire the best and trust them to do the right thing.
They are builders who love to create things and change the world through technology. They are skilled at the why, the how and the what of creating and iterating products to find market-fit. They are not purely ‘organizers’, ‘sellers’ or ‘explorers’, though they are versed in all three dimensions. They are multi-dimensional entrepreneurs who know how to generate insights, set direction, and get things done in tech & business.
We’re looking for experienced Product Managers who have delivered significant, even game-changing results—improving product performance, identifying and launching new features, and challenging themselves and others to raise their game. Naturally data driven, they nevertheless cut through complexity to identify high impact opportunities and simple solutions. They act decisively on these insights and collaborate with colleagues in a manner which engages and motivates. Above all they are obsessed with end-users, knowing their pain-points and working continually to exceed their expectations.
About these roles
We currently have several opportunities:
For our Hotels product we are looking for Technical Product Managers in the following teams: Travel Metadata team, who are responsible for gathering, optimizing, processing and making available for consumption all the data that feeds our products. And, our Hotels API & Tracking team, who are responsible for the APIs and tracking systems that power our Hotels product
We are looking for a technically-minded Product Manager to lead on the further development of our APAC Regional Features roadmap. Responsibilities include:
- Building a User-centric communication platform that deliver’s highly contextual and personal cross-device travel information and content to our users at the right time.
- Product localisation and Product Market Fit: For example, autosuggest features for Korea or a changing in pricing options to suit Indonesia’s low credit card penetration, so that it continues to adapt and work for our users
Scope of responsibility across all roles
- Work alongside the other members of the multi-disciplinary product squads to discover and validate high-impact traveller problems and the best solutions, with ultimate responsibility for discovering and shipping the right product improvements for our travellers.
- Analyse traveller, partner, and technical requirements to develop your autonomous roadmap.
- Be accountable for the learning and delivery of your squad.
- Work closely with your Tribe Lead and other Product Managers within the broader Traveller Marketplace tribe to influence tribe and company strategy.
- Build relationships across Skyscanner to gather critical information for your roadmap and maximise the impact of your squad’s work.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- Experience as a Product Manager in a fast-moving internet company, or equivalent.
- Experience driving large, complex product initiatives to successful completion, resulting in significant business impact.
- Experience making hard, data-driven decisions (incl. AB testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics).
- A Masters of Business Administration or equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in the Travel sector.
For more insight into Product at Skyscanner take a look at our Senior Product Director's recent blog on What Makes The Best Product People
Acerca de Skyscanner
- - ‘Skyscanner University’ offers a range of courses for tech and business topics.
- - At Skyscanner there’s no clocking in and there’s no bell at the end of the day, they prefer to give you the freedom and autonomy to do your job, add value and own your work.
- - Better than average annual leave in all office locations.
- - There’s enhanced maternity and paternity leave and a flexible working policy to encourage and enable a healthy work-life balance.