Descripción de la oferta
Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for a Team Manager for out iOS/Android team to help our company deliver value to our customers just in time and with excellent quality. We offer you to participate in great, challenging and interesting project.
You will lead a iOS and Android team and you will be helping in the architectural decisions of the project. You will be responsible to grow and mentor the team to become a high efficient team.
- Lead and manage the app team.
- Collaborate in the architectural decisions.
- Collaborate in the development of new functionalities to meet product team requirements.
- Review and participate with the developers defining the new functionalities.
- Preparation of estimations of projects efforts.
- Minimum of 4 years managing and leading iOS or Android team.
- Minimum of 4 years iOS or Android native applications development.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Solid understanding of mobile application architecture, including MVC/MVVM/MVP patterns.
- Experience mentoring and growing team.
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and designing creative solution
- English full professional
Nice to have:
- Experience in Kotlin and/or Swift.
- Experience in unit and UI testing.
- Experience using Jira, Confluence.
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control.
- Strong collaboration skill
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance coverage after six months
- Free breakfast and fruit two days per week and unlimited coffee & beverages
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- No suits. Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Acerca de Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain