cubiertaEsta oferta ya no está disponible
Descripción de la oferta
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps/Cloud Engineer to join our team and contribute to our innovative projects. In this role, reporting to the Head of DevOps, you will be responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining the infrastructure needed by our development team to deliver scalable applications.
At our development agency in Madrid, we empower businesses to create scalable products and services that stand the test of time. As a self-owned company with around 50 employees, we have been building software solutions since our founding in 2012. Our commitment to excellence has earned us recognition from prestigious organizations such as Awwwards, who have recognized us for our creativity and innovative approach to development.
We recognize the importance of good practices, and our team is committed to continuously improving our development processes. As part of this effort, We are working on increasingly complex and challenging projects, constantly deepening our knowledge and expertise to become true experts in our technologies. We believe that continuously seeking knowledge and being open to new ideas is crucial to our success.
Our goal is to establish ourselves as a leading reference in the industry for delivering high-quality software solutions. We are excited about the possibilities that lie ahead.
We are looking for a candidate who shares this mindset and is eager to learn and grow with us.
What we are looking for:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Linux System Administrator.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a DevOps / Cloud engineer.
- You have 2+ years of experience working with Azure.
- Server and operations management (loads, service level, balancing, backups, monitoring, etc.)
- You have deep knowledge of how containers work (mainly Docker)
- You enjoy solving problems and collaborating with others in a team environment.
- You have experience using version control systems, specifically Git.
- You have excellent communication skills and can effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people.
- You're comfortable working on international projects where English is the primary communication language with native and no-native speakers.
- You're at ease working in an Agile environment.
Would be great if you:
- Have experience in web environments for Python developments: nginx, gunicorn/uwsgi
- Have experience in web environments for PHP developments: nginx, php-fpm
- Have experience in AWS
- Have experience with Kubernetes
- Are proficient in python
Our selection process consists of five stages.
- Fill out a Google Form. (5-10 min)
- Talent interview to evaluate potential fit with the company.
- Short test to assess skills and abilities. (45-85 min)
- Technical interview to discuss experience, skills, and abilities in detail.
- Full time indefinite contract from the first moment you join the company.
- Annually gross salary range: 45,000-50,000 Euros.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture.
- 23 days of vacation that you can take throughout the year whenever it fits you better.
- A culture that promotes work life balance.
- The whole company meets twice a year to bond and share a great time.
- Additional benefits such as medical insurance, flexible compensation, or training budget.
- The opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects.
If you're someone who is passionate about software development and is looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you! At MrMilu, we are embarking on an exciting new chapter where we are pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the industry. We're on the lookout for talented individuals who share our vision for creating cutting-edge software solutions.
Acerca de Mr. Milú
10 - 50
Agencia Digital en Madrid. Entendemos los proyectos digitales desde un lado más cercano trabajando codo con codo con nuestros clientes para ofrecerles soluciones innovadoras en todas sus áreas. ¡En Mr. Milú hacemos tus ideas realidad!