Descripción de la oferta
Mixpanel is a leading product analytics software company, currently helping the world answer 81 million product questions every year. Our pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how to best acquire, convert, and retain their users across web and mobile platforms.
Powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use, Mixpanel enables teams to learn from their user data and innovate rapidly in creating winning products. Today, we serve nearly 7,000 paying customers through seven offices globally in our quest to provide the most in-depth product analytics that everyone can use and trust.
About The Support Team
Mixpanel Support is a team of talented problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds. We care deeply about helping our customers be successful and enabling them to get value from their data. We are located all over the world in San Francisco, Barcelona, London, and Singapore.
About The Role
The right candidate is an avid learner, an advocate for customers, and a collaborative teammate. The main responsibility of a Support Engineer is to help users solve technical challenges and use Mixpanel to make impactful product decisions. We’ve had team members focus on developing their technical skills to join the product and engineering teams, hone their customer-facing skills to become customer success managers or sales engineers as well as take on leadership roles in the Support organization.
The core responsibility of a Support Engineer is to support our customers at every turn in the Mixpanel journey by providing answers to product questions, sharing best practices and debugging technical issues. You'll also develop your technical skills, collaborate with our Product team to improve our product, learn product analytics and mentor new team members.
- Become a Mixpanel product expert - you will help users understand our reports and features, help them use our APIs and SDKs, share best practices and resolve account issues
- Respond to customer inquiries, primarily via Zendesk email or online chat and occasionally over phone calls
- Investigate and document bugs and feature requests to share with our Product and Engineering teams
- Provide feedback regarding internal support processes, product functionality and customer education resources to improve the customer experience
- Shape the product by regularly working closely with PM’s, engineers, and designers to incorporate customer learnings into change
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Patience in communication and teaching - you love to enable others and see them succeed
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively in a clear, friendly writing style
- Ability to be resourceful and resilient when faced with ambiguity and new challenges
- Dedication to developing expertise in a complex and constantly evolving product
- Interest and aptitude to develop technical skills and learn new technologies
- Programming experience, understanding of web technologies and interacting with APIs
- Experience with Mixpanel or other analytics tools
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
*please note that benefits and perks for contract positions will vary*
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
We’re the leader in product analytics and have raised $277M from prominent investors like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, YC, and Bain Capital. Over the years, we’ve seen a spike in our leading indicators—signups and weekly active users—which have directly translated to revenue growth. Recently, we secured a $200M Series C growth investment from Bain Capital to accelerate our product development, expand our reach to customers, and more. Our award-winning teams make our continued growth possible by finding creative solutions to ever-changing challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and service. Today, we’re the only company single-mindedly focused on enabling the world’s most innovative companies to use data to uncover insights about their customers to build better products.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. At Mixpanel, we are focused on things that really matter—our people, our customers, our partners—out of a recognition that those relationships are the most valuable assets we have. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We’ve immersed ourselves in our Culture and Values as our guiding principles for the impact we want to have and the future we are building.
Refer a Friend!
Refer a friend through the Mixpanel Non-Employee Referral Program and you could receive a one-time referral payment up to $3,000! The program is open to persons unaffiliated with our business to assist Mixpanel in attracting, hiring, and retaining the very best talent. To submit a referral, please complete this form.