Descripción de la oferta
You will be the first engineering team lead in our company. This means you will take over the people lead for our growing team (currently 6 engineers) and have the mission to build and grow a world-class engineering team. At the same time, you still follow your passion and code yourself.
On the one hand, this means helping our already existing engineering team to get even better. On the other hand, this is about bringing in and developing new A-players. All of this while fostering a culture of team spirit and performance orientation. With clear processes and KPIs and reliability at the core.
These will be your major tasks.
- Inspire, lead, shape our engineering team
- Design, implement, and refine product development and testing
- Support the team with coding yourself, code reviews and small feature development
- Advance our existing performance management practices and make them more data driven
- Develop our current team through coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development, in line with the current and future business needs
- Expand our current team, while being a key driver in hiring further A player engineers
- Facilitate collaboration between engineers and product managers in solving exciting and challenging problems across the platform
- Experience leading cross-functional software engineering teams in a fast-paced, delivery focused environment
- You have a strong, full-stack tech background (our tech stack is React, React Native, PHP and AWS)
- Strong people leadership skills
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to write and review code
- You are very good at communicating (both speaking and listening) with tech and non-tech team members
- You are interested in culinary topics or call yourself a foodie
- You are experienced in working in remote teams and live in a timezone somewhere between CET +1 and CET-4
What we offer
- Becoming part of a scaling, international start-up
- The chance to lead a team and still work fully remote (of course you are also welcome in our offices in Innsbruck or Barcelona)
- Modern tech stack and a young and motivated team, with both great team spirit and performance drive
- A great mix of team spirit and performance culture
- The chance to grow with us as a company, both as a person and professional
Location: Remote, or in one of our offices in Barcelona and Innsbruck
Salary: The minimum salary for this role is €60,000 + overpay based on skills and track-record
Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team worcations a year etc.