Descripción de la oferta
Ohpen has been named one of the hottest startups by Wired Magazine. Join our new Barcelona office, and start working on the first core banking engine in the cloud, in the world, and let’s continue to write the future of banking and the end of legacy infrastructure.
We have chosen a Serverless path for our engineers towards frictionless engineering. With agile software development, Ohpen Style, together we will build our multitenant, cloud-based core banking engine and all the microservices it consists of.
You will join a multidisciplinary squad that owns a domain of our platform, collectively responsible for everything from defining what to build, to releasing it to production, even deciding on whether Kanban or Scrum is the right fit for them.
Within this squad, you will set up technical specifications and create testable, clearly documented solutions using Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles and the best software development practices.
The squad is autonomous and self-governing, where many decisions are made internally - a great forum for discussing new ideas.
Our services are deployed fit-for-purpose in containers, on IIS runtimes, or as Lambda functions. Next, we use many of the AWS managed services such as API Gateway, Athena, SNS/SQS, Kinesis, Amplify, and we also explore the benefits of the CDK in building out stacks.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience developing in C# / .NET and you dream SOLID;
- You know your way with .NET Core and API driven design;
- You have working experience with/a huge interest in AWS, Developing Cloud Systems, code pipelines;
- You have built complex systems, and if also using services deployed as Lambda functions, you will have a huge advantage;
- You are prepared to develop in a highly regulated space.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- To us, your health matters. Take a break from work and join us in our weekly yoga and crossfit sessions;
- We didn’t start Ohpen to be just another company. We started Ohpen to be amazing. You will be exposed to an unrivalled mix of talents and specializations;
- Our Barcelona office is still new. As we continue to grow, you'll have the opportunity to make a huge impact on our business;
- Be at the forefront of FinTech and see your software in action, used in the real world by millions of people;
- Work from a beautiful office where Passeig de Gracia meets Diagonal.
HOW YOU WILL BE CHALLENGED
- You will be expected to take initiative and responsibility: others will look at you to lead, not follow;
- Accuracy reigns supreme in Ohpen;
- As much as the quality of our platform, it is the caliber and commitment of our people our customers buy into. You will need to exceed their expectations.
For safety reasons, we ask you to upload your resume, cover letter, et cetera in PDF-format.