Descripción de la oferta
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Being a Software Engineer - Freelance at vpTech means :
- to be a part of a distributed fully agile team of 8-10 engineers
- to participate in the full-cycle IT production process from idea generation to roll-out
- to support one of Veepee business directions: marketing, sales, logistics and warehouses, finance, HR
- to contribute to the community
- not to stick to one technology and choose the one that solves the problem in the best way.
- Develop new and redesign existing features of our products
- Suggest on interfaces and other possible improvements that might be done
- Write technical documentation
- Keep the code clean and review your team members’ designs if needed
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed applications
- Respect the production deadlines
- Review the legacy code in order to avoid the production bugs
- Handle the technical interviews with other developers willing to join <vpTech/>.
Your profile :
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience or willingness to work with one of the frameworks like React, Vue, Backbone, .Net Core, Django, Spring
- You are familiar with cloud programming tools and willing to extend your knowledge
- You assure the quality of your code with unit and integration tests
- You have experience in building APIs or other web services
- You are an agile follower and passionate about new technologies
- You are result and product-oriented
- Your English is good enough to exchange about this job opportunity.
❓ WHO WE ARE
vpTech is a part of Veepee and one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?