Descripción de la oferta
About Gravity Sketch
Gravity Sketch is a young London based startup shaking up the 3D design world. Every day we push the boundaries of what 3D creation really means and redefine the next wave of creative tools. Yes, we redefine and push a lot! If you like breaking the rules and want to be part of transforming entire industries, get in touch.
This role will involve improving, developing and establishing automated test processes, writing test code, frameworks or simulations.
As a Software Automation Engineer, you will need to understand our products, empathise with our users, and have a passion and motivation to improve the quality of our products by automating our QA processes, coding test cases, adopting or developing test frameworks, and writing simulations or bots to mimic real user behaviours.
With a solid engineering foundation, you will need to learn skills and knowledge in cutting edge technologies, be a futurist and always pursue less human intervention in quality assurance processes.
Profile of an ideal candidate
- Minimum 1 year Java or C# coding experience or minimum 3 years OOP coding experience
- Understand and adopt rigorous industry-standard coding and design pattern best practices, including SOLID
- Have a solid test engineer background or development background
- Have a passion for achieving maximum automation for every piece of work
- Have a passion to learn new technologies
Acerca de Gravity Sketch