Descripción de la oferta
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialize in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degusta Box you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values teamwork and innovation (and food), which is why all opinions and ideas are welcome and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoys an engaging challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high).
Do you have a knack for creating content and managing Social Media campaigns for clients? Are you interested in influencer marketing? If so, then please read on.
Our Social Media Executive plays a vital role in the company. You will be responsible for
posting engaging content across all social media platforms that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Be responsible of all digital content creation
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook and Instagram)
- Photography for social media channels of products participating in the current campaigns
- Work closely with the Sales team and brands to ensure smooth running of all current and upcoming campaigns.
- Manage and execute blogger and influencer campaigns: relationship building with influencers in order to generate high quality coverage for each social media marketing campaign
- Compile monthly Social Media reports
- Meet monthly goals and objectives based on Social Media KPI´s, capture and analyse the appropriate social data/metrics, KPIs, insights and best practices;
This is you
- You have a native level of French.
- You have around 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- You have a passion for the food industry and Social Media.
- You have proven experience in creating online content and managing Social Media channels.
- You have excellent photography skills (if you can also use Photoshop then this is a plus!).
- You have relevant experience working with bloggers/ influencers.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are a team-player but are also able to work independently.
- You are results-orientated, organized, can juggle many tasks at once and can work to tight deadlines.
- You are proactive, thrive on challenges and have a can do attitude.
- You have creative writing skills.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexible retribution options such as Ticket Restaurant and private health insurance
- 23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
- In-house English and Spanish classes
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Acerca de Degustabox