Descripción de la oferta
At Holded, we believe there is a different way to manage companies. An easier way. More effective. Better. It all started in 2016. Our founders, Javi Fondevila and Bernat Ripoll created Holded with the vision of reinventing the concept of ERP.
Our mission is to consolidate our position as the leading cloud ERP in Spain, creating a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business. Holded is an affordable, easy-to-use cloud-based software platform designed especially for small business management. It allows to manage every aspect of a business from a single place: invoicing, accounting, CRM, inventory, projects and human resources. Watch this two-minute video to discover everything Holded can do!
We know that big goals need a great team. That's why we're looking for passionate people who work everyday to be the best at what they do. Join our team of +100 employees and let's reinvent how we do business!
What you will do
- SRE teams are responsible for how code is deployed, configured, and monitored, as well as the availability, latency, change management, emergency response, and capacity management of services in production.
- You will be hands-on writing code, not only proofs-of-concept, but anything that you consider you should be hands-on.
- You will work directly with other technical leads, architects, and product designers in shaping up and reinventing an epic digital product.
- You will collaborate with other teams to identify and fix technical problems.
- You will be involved in architectural decisions, communicates them, and help teams to adopt the decisions.
- You will collaborate with hiring and training technical personnel.
- You will actively automate or eliminate anything that is repetitive or that could lead to human errors.
- You will design and implement observability, as in, the ability to be able to ask arbitrary questions about your system without having to know ahead of time what you wanted to ask.
- You will define, test, and run an incident management process.
- You will have completed your onboarding.
- You will already know your team.
- You will have deployed several times to production.
- You will have joined the main architectural discussions that will be taking place and have actively participated in them.
- You will know the main metrics and service level indicators of the main product areas.
- You will know the architecture in detail, and you will be in the process of improving certain parts. By then, you will have clear areas you would like to improve and lead the adoption of those improvements.
- You will have led a successful project, be it an automation feature, a technical debt reduction, a DX improvement, etc... achieving the expected result and with total technical independence.
- You will already know all the processes and tools in depth.
- With you contributions, you will have improved some metrics or key indicators of the platform
- You have an intrinsic bias towards simplicity, and a constant willingness to simplify complex systems
- +4 years of experience as SRE/DevOps/System Engineer.
- You have experience working with major cloud vendors like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc...
- You have experience with Kubernetes.
- You practice infrastructure-as-code.
- You have deep knowledge of networking (VPC, network peering, etc..c)
- You have experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Datadog, New Relic, etc.
- You have experience managing a logs infrastructure.
- You have deep experience with database technologies
- You care about best practices and software maintainability is a top priority for you
- You like to explore new technologies and are curious about how things work
- Maintainability is a top priority for you.
- You have experience creating high-quality software balanced with a pragmatic understanding of how to make appropriate tradeoffs (e.g., reduce scope) to ship quickly and iterate when necessary.
- You are a reliable, trustworthy person that keeps their promises.
You have a full stack mindset. It does not mean you have mastered every single part of the stack, but that you understand how things work under the hood and are willing to help when needed.
You have deep experience with MongoDB, Redis, etc...
But the most important is, you are a freak like we are, you love what you do and you want to enjoy your work while building something important
What it's like to work with us
- Permanent contract
- Remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free catered lunch
- English/Spanish classes
- Referral program
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on Gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!