Descripción de la oferta
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and UK. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 600 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video!
Our team 💡
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our Payroll Operations Team as a Senior Software Engineer. This team is part of the Tribe in charge of building the low code platform called "JetLang" (https://backstage.payfit.com/how-low-code-platforms-changed-the-course-of-traditional-software-development).
This is an abstraction layer used by Product Builders who are modelizing/scripting collective labor agreements and building custom experiences for customers. The Tribe is entering a growth phase with a plan to double its size to scale the low code platform and sustain PayFit’s growth.
In this context, our team is in charge of building internal tools used by operational teams and Product Builders at PayFit to configure and execute best in class payroll processes for customers (declaration lifecycle management, regularization, onboarding, ...).
Among these tools, for example, we have the BackOffice of PayFit siege of manual payroll operations. This year, we plan to build a regularization manager to handle past payroll changes that will greatly improve the PayFit experience for all our customers.
What will be your role? ⭐
Your mission will be to propel JetLang language toolchains to the next level.
Your day to day role:
• Architect and implement components of different internal tools handling critical operations at PayFit
• Challenge the existing practices to improve our day to day team experience
• Collaborate with colleagues with different backgrounds (Design, Engineering, and Product) to define issues to solve and work on
• Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across the team
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
You have the following qualities :
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• Experience designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting distributed systems
• Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
Fullstack expertise with knowledge of TypeScript, React, GraphQL, Storage (MongoDB, Redis, etc...) and Cloud Infrastructure Orchestration (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Queues, ...)
We would be even more impressed if you have :
• Experience/passion for low code tools
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Validation of the application
2️⃣ HR Telephone interview
3️⃣ Interview with the Engineering Manager
4️⃣ Pair programming session with one team member, followed by a technical conversation
5️⃣ System Design Interview with an Architect
6️⃣ Meet the Product Manager & Director of Engineering
All interviews and meetings can be conducted remotely.
Background check will be done to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of your ISO27001 certification.
What we offer ❤️
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit) and payment of medical consultations via the platform Qare
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!