Senior Software Engineer en Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
TravelPerk is building a next-generation platform to take the pain out of booking and managing business travel. Discover our stack here.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement our product.
As Senior Software Engineer, this position involves:
- Product development in Python/Django and React of a travel-related web-based product.
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing.
- Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert.
Required skills and experience:
- "Product Engineering" mindset.
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products in any web programming language. Successful candidates usually have 5 years of experience or more.
- An expert level at server-side, client-side or full stack development. Your final role within the team will depend on your skills.
- Experience writing highly efficient asynchronous code.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills (in English).
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the travel industry.
- DevOps experience with the AWS suite.
- Experience working with high-performing, Agile development teams.
- People who like to build stuff (we really like people who maintain/contribute to open source projects).
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Acerca de TravelPerk
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? We mainly work with Python/Django & React but we don't close any door to smart people who can bring value to our product.
Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and want to make an impact? If so, let’s talk!