Descripción de la oferta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The Customer Identity team is looking for a Security Software Engineer to join the Platform Security Services team and help keep Auth0 and our customers’ data safe. You will focus on building the security controls that protect our public Cloud environments and creating tooling that enables our engineers to safely use the Cloud.
Our Engineers are encouraged to contribute back to the community and you will be supported in sharing your work by speaking at conferences and open sourcing the tools we build.
This is an exciting time to join our Customer Identity team as we are growing quickly and this is an opportunity to drive the expansion of our Cloud Security Team.
This role can be based from a remote office anywhere in the following locations:
What you will do
- Develop applications, tooling, and automation to make security frictionless for Auth0 engineers
- Develop applications, tooling, and automation to ensure compliance with security frameworks
- Support our engineering teams in developing secure cloud infrastructure
- Identify gaps in our security posture and prioritize remediation efforts
What you’ll bring to the role
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages:
- Familiar with AWS or Azure services and security controls
- Experience developing resilient, maintainable, well-documented services
- 5+ years of experience in with cloud native services
- Experience using and creating containers
- Good understanding of container security
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.