Descripción de la oferta
Are you passionate about Fashion and Technology? How will innovation shape the world of Fashion? How will customers discover and buy clothing in the future?
Amazon’s European Fashion Customer Experience team owns defining and delivering Amazon’s cutting-edge initiatives to customers and cultures across Europe. We do this by developing our own customer-facing features, services and platforms based on custom European needs, and through partnerships with Amazon technical teams around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help structure and develop Amazon’s EU Fashion Tech Roadmap. Candidates need to have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide great customer experiences and excellent troubleshooting skills even when in high-pressure situations.
The key goal for this role is to create new innovative product ideas and work on their technical implementation with the development team, to support Amazon’ fashion customers. The growth of the business and the increasing selection of items make this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging position. We need someone who is passionate about developing functionality that inspires customers, improves discoverability of items, simplifies fit of clothing, elevates the look and feel of the site, and provides an enjoyable shopping experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver.
Expect to be in charge of new projects and initiatives, developing new products, managing business and technical requirements, driving performance, and help building plans for the future. We need someone who is eager to grow with us as we change the future of Fashion eCommerce.
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
· 5+ years experience building technical products.
· Strong business and technical vision; candidate has shaped a complex technical program before.
· Proven experience in product management of multiple initiatives with competing priorities and influencing multiple diverse stakeholders (business, tech).
· Demonstrated strong data-driven approach. Ability to pull data themselves (preferred), define data requirements/brief BIs.
· Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences. Experience communicating with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units. Strong written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
· Experience with SQL
· Experience in scoping/running usability studies and/or customer research
· Experience in working with applied scientists