Descripción de la oferta
This role can be located (hybrid or fully remote) in Germany (Berlin, Munich) or Spain (Barcelona, Madrid)
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product, Design & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We, in the Payroll Domain, know people like to say: It's not rocket science. But sometimes it just is. The same applies to Payroll. It has been there for some time, there is a way to do it, just as it has always been done. There are rules and regulations, customers and stakeholders. But we just know that there is also another way to do it. A new way to do it. A great way to do it. The Payroll Domain is on a mission to build a smart payroll solution that customers across Europe rely on to save money and time. In our vision, the future of payroll is one where HR Managers delegate complicated and manual tasks, gain peace of mind and focus on what really matters: people.
Like all Personio tribes, we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers, and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2022. Join us and help shape the future of Payroll for millions of customers/employees across Europe
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) who can help us push the boundaries of growth and innovation in a fast-paced environment while leading a mission-based squad as part of the Payroll Domain. You’d be leading a cross-functional squad of people determined to power up our sophisticated international payroll solution.
How will you do this?
By building highly customizable, state-of-the-art workflows, as well as a reliable, scalable, single source of truth for all the data we need to process payroll. You’d be end-to-end responsible for understanding complex, diverse, and ever-changing requirements, synthesizing a strategic plan and translating it into a roadmap, and executing it iteratively with your team. You will work with researchers, designers, payroll experts, and engineers to deliver the best customer experience and launch new solutions for thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains, and jobs-to-be-done
- Systematically analyze user feedback and usage data
- Create and align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and a respective product roadmap
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Mentor and coach fellow Product Managers as a senior member of the tribe
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 5-6 years experience in SaaS product management in a regulated environment (e.g. Fintech, Insurtech) or Payroll
- Previous experience building product platforms, and managing high levels of complexity and dependency
- Preferably computer science background, and deep technical understanding
- Relevant experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (German or Spanish is a plus)
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget for you to invest in your development via professional memberships, external certifications, conferences, and more
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more!
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Choose between green mobility options, including a bike lease covered by Personio
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- A beautiful office in the heart of the city, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces
- Spain only:
- Monthly tax-free stipend of €162 to help cover food and public transportation expenses (Cobee - only in Spain)
- Private health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (€43 for employees, spouse, or children)
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Spain for €30 per month with a subsidized Gympass membership
With over 8,000 customers and a team of 1,700 in seven offices across Europe, now is the perfect time to join! We believe in hiring driven people who want to make an impact. So bring your best, and let’s build the future of HR technology together.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer, committed to building an integrative culture where everyone feels welcomed and supported. We #EmbraceUniqueness and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
Acerca de Personio
In 2019, tech consultancy GP Bullhound included Personio in a list of 50 European start-ups set to achieve a billion-dollar valuation over the next two years, giving them ‘unicorn’ status.