Senior Product Manager for Global Distribution System (GDS) en Barcelona
Lugar de trabajo
Comparte la oferta
Descripción de la oferta
We’re Kiwi.com, and we’ve redefined flight search forever. We hack the travel system so our customers can enjoy great savings and new ways to navigate the world. A lot of our success is down to our product organization, because their research into our customers’ problems – and the products they build to solve them – are what makes the Kiwi.com customer experience so great.
You’ll work with experts who focus on developing solutions that strengthen our search and discovery, that improve our pricing and booking platforms, and enhance the way we target and communicate with our customers. It’s a place where you’ll be encouraged to find and use the latest tech innovations to change the way travel works.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for the Global Distribution System (GDS) domain, who will be in charge of building winning products reflecting company vision & roadmap and customer needs. You will discover new opportunities, ensure timely releases of new features, and support existing products.
Your goal will be to create a competitive setup consisting of multiple GDSs with help of various teams (Development, Analysts, BizDev) and be responsible for the operational and financial parameters of our GDS solutions.
- Completely own GDS products from idea to delivery and maintenance, from a technical standpoint to financial evaluation
- Discover and validate cost-effective setup of multiple GDS solutions and related services.
- Be the first point of contact for partners and our teams for technical and business related issues
- Orchestrate various teams (Development, Analysts, BizDev) collaborating on the GDS solutions
- Define and negotiate a roadmap reflecting department goals and supporting wide company vision & strategy.
- Communicate product status and schedule delivery for releasing new products and services.
- Manage stakeholder feedback and expectations.
- Understand well internal and external customer needs, drive regular feedback loops, and be directly responsible for stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Define innovations to processes.
- 3+ years of experience either in the industry or product management.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge, and understanding of technology impact on financials and business cases
- Understanding of product development life cycle
- Ability to drive priorities to completion and communicate status to customers and leadership
- Capable of negotiating and executing technical decisions with little or no guidance
- Hands-on experience with root cause analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and ROI discovery
- Experience with agile delivery and discovery model.
- We are looking for someone with a meticulous approach to work, independent, detail-oriented, with the ability to work under pressure.
- You must be result oriented in a high pace environment, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and able to achieve win-win situations while helping to build a high engagement and motivational environment.
- You will have an advantage if you understand Global Distribution Systems (GDSs) and related services.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in the centric neighbourhood (Passeig de Gràcia) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
- We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program, GymForLess membership, the annual subscription for El Bicing.
- Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
What will you do?
What do we expect?
We offer you
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Throughout the recruitment process and for some time after it’s finished, we’re going to process your Personal Data.
Acerca de Kiwi.com
Brno, Czech Republic
1,000 - 5,000