Descripción de la oferta
Lingokid’s mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission and provide reliable service to more than 150K families that join us every week, we're looking for a talented Senior Product Designer that will be joining our HQ located in sunny Spain.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to be a key contributor to the Monetization squad, focusing on creating engaging experiences and designing with conversion in mind. This role has a direct impact on the continuous scaling of our app to the families that trust us.
You will be part of a cross-functional squad and tackle all aspects of the design process. In addition, you will be working as part of the UX team and collaborating closely with colleagues from other squads and disciplines.
What you'll be doing day today:
- Leading design in a multi-disciplinary squad. You'll own the design, user experience and working with the Project Manager, you’ll drive the vision and strategy for the squad's area of focus.
- You'll be a team player. You'll partner with your colleagues in the product, engineering, data, research, brand, content and comms.
- You have a love for the craft. You excel at creating elegant solutions from ideation through to delivery that aligns with our principles, brand values and company strategic goals.
- You'll act as the voice of the customer. You'll have a deep understanding of our customers using various qualitative and quantitative techniques and methodologies such as user testing, interviews, understanding data, insights, and analysis.
- You'll raise the bar for design across the whole company. You'll have a killer eye for design and appreciate what it takes to create exceptional experiences.
- You understand design systems and processes. You’ll play a key part in supporting the growth and maintenance of our design system.
Are you our Senior Product Designer ?
- The ideal teammate for us would be someone widely experienced leading design in Product teams who has a passion for creating experiences in the children/parent space.
- You have at least 7+ years of experience as a product designer in a similar role.
- You've shipped several products and many features for consumer-facing products..
- You have experience with designing for conversion, transactions and subscription-based products.
- You have a love for the craft of Product Design and understand the full process. You have years of experience with the product designer’s toolkit and know-how and when to use it.
- You have strong knowledge of Figma, our design tool of choice. Amongst others, such as Sketch, Miro and the Adobe Suite.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.
*On your application, we’d like to see a link to your portfolio or any other work you’d like us to see.
Acerca de Lingokids