Descripción de la oferta
At New Relic, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team focused on our core observability products. You should enjoy taking complicated problems and delivering simple and intuitive solutions to customers.
We work with cross-functional teams to design and build experiences that help our customers have a holistic view of their entire technology stack. From the infrastructure to the customer experience, our design team helps customers understand, respond to, and proactively optimize their systems.
What You’ll Do
- Have a good understanding of the problem space before jumping into the solution space
- Lead the end-to-end design process of major features, while keeping them connected to the overall product experience
- Partner closely with product, engineering, research, and our customers, proposing a solution, seeking feedback, and iterating
- Promote design across the entire company: proactively identify the highest-impact areas for contribution to our design processes and strategy
- At least 5 years designing and shipping digital products, preferably in the B2B or Enterprise space
- Deep knowledge of the product development process, from product thinking to visual and interaction design
- A portfolio showcasing your best work that demonstrates your ability to produce thoughtful, real-world experiences
- Motivated self-starter who will work closely with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, research and language
- A growth mentality with a desire to own problems and results, with an ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Collaborated with global teams, proficient in written and spoken English
- Strong eye for visual design and a love for high-quality design
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established on October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup. We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
- Retirement fund and Life insurance.
- English and Spanish language classes.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks) to keep you healthy and comfy.
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- We help with relocation.
We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.