Descripción de la oferta
Ubeeqo has one mission: revolutionize the way we move, with progressive technology and impressive ease and access.
Founded in 2008 and expanding in Europe, Ubeeqo is a fast-growing technology company, part of Europcar’s New Mobility Division. We provide cities with a large network of cars that anyone can book for personal or business mobility needs at all times. Today, Ubeeqo is present in 8 major European cities: Paris, Brussels, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, and Milan.
Currently working on our new digital products and rebranding strategy, we’re at the beginning of an epic journey. Our team is young yet skilled, creative, agile, and curious about the world and new technologies. If you see yourself part of the journey, let us know you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a great senior PHP developer with enthusiasm for code quality to join one of our squads. We expect him/her to assist other co-workers with their learning so everybody’s skills improve.
- Design, estimate, and code new features in PHP.
- Architect new applications and expand existing ones.
- Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams.
- Deﬁne, document, and enforce engineering standards.
- Perform code reviews of your team members' work. Mentor junior engineers.
- Participate in software design discussions.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
- Identify and ﬁx gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Working experience with Linux, Nginx/Apache, MariaDB/MySQL, PHP (essential)
- 5+ years of recent production quality PHP product development experience.
- Expert knowledge of MVC architecture
- Knowledge of Hexagonal (DDD) architecture; Unit testing and familiarity with Prophecy/Mockery .
- Experience with a PHP framework like Symfony, Zend, Laravel would be ideal.
- Experience developing and maintaining complex web architectures leveraging object-oriented PHP.
- Experience building out RESTful API’s Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ability to collaborate effectively.
- English proficiency. We have 20+ nationalities in the office!
- Knowledge of product development methodology (product lifecycle, agile methodology, etc.)
- International experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- A trusting organizational culture
- High-growth tech environment
- Multi-cultural teams and projects
- Smart & fun colleagues :)
- Central work location (near Plaça Catalunya)
- Flexible working hours
- Free coffee and teas every day / Fresh fruits every Monday / Free breakfast every Tuesday
Acerca de Ubeeqo