Descripción de la oferta
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brands The Knot, Wedding Wire, The Nest, The Bump, GigMasters, & How He Asked we inspire, inform, & cheer on our community as they move through life's most amazing milestones. From the proposal, to creating a home & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE MARKETPLACE SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEERING ROLE:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a highly motivated senior software engineer with a passion for doing things right with meticulous detail. The individual's primary role will be to support and develop applications for our global vendor marketplace to enable couples and planners to find them .
As a senior engineer on this team, you’ll be a technical leader. You’ll draw on your technical expertise to ensure these systems have high uptime and strong performance while working with other technical leaders to build a longer term roadmap to match the needs of an ever growing engineering organization.
You will join an experienced, high performing team of engineers actively working in this problem space. You will partner closely with the product management, applied research, data science / engineering, infrastructure, and UI teams and provide leadership on cross-functional projects. You will work with the team to drive technical direction and make our Search system even more resilient, flexible, and scalable to support new use cases, more traffic, and host increasingly more complex systems across a global footprint.
Please visit https://www.theknot.com/marketplace to see what you would be working on.
- Leverage skills and experience to implement product features that are well architected, tested, and understandable.
- Actively participate in the ideation and execution of product roadmap, architecture discussions, and Agile planning.
- Promote best practices surrounding testing, continuous integration, code standards, etc.
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Provide mentorship to junior members of the team
SUCCESSFUL NODEJS DEVELOPERS HAVE:
- 5+ years overall engineering experience.
- Ability to work with project teams located in multiple geographic locations.
- Fluent enough in English to be comfortable communicating and coordinating with teams in the US.
- Experience working in an Agile, TDD environment.
- Experience with production Node.js solutions.
- AWS Infrastructure (s3, lambda, elasticsearch, postgres, route53)
- Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communications (Graphql)
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and its workarounds
- Data services and Database Schema Creation for Business Processes (SQL, NoSql, Postgres, MySql, Elasticsearch,and Redis)
- Working Knowledge in User Authentication and Authorization (JWT)
- Experience in Implementing Data Protection CCPA and GDPR)
- Error handling Skill (ELK Stack, sumo logic)
- Ability to design, architect, and communicate business requirements
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Private Health Insurance “CIGNA” paid by the Company.
- Subsidies and grants in training and English courses
- Currently working 100% from home.
- Flexible working hours.
- Tax relief options for Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transportation and Daycare.
- 40€ per month in tickets restaurant
- Udemy courses
- TYPS: easy APP to ask for salary advance payments in 48h
- ANDJOY: great APP for gym lovers (we have up to 50% discount)
- Free paid hours: use your paid holidays as hours
- Referral bonus: up to 1.300€ bonus if you recommend someone to work with us
- Getting married or having a baby? We have a gift for you!
Acerca de The Knot Worldwide
Chevy Chase, MD, USA
1,000 - 5,000