Descripción de la oferta
Are you an experienced .NET developer? Do you want to build software that revolutionises traditional accounting software? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment in Barcelona? As a Software Engineer you will enjoy technical responsibilities regarding the core processes of our software.
You will literally write the future of Yuki. We are building software that revolutionises traditional accounting software. We truly believe in getting the best out of everyone, that’s why you will work on disciplines based on your talents and interests, such as:
- Implementing new features and functionalities into our products (e.g. API’s, document recognition engine, data interfaces with external parties, etcetera);
- Optimizing and refactoring the existing code bases;
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Build readable, maintainable and performant code using best software practices.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
You will do this in close collaboration with your colleagues in Belgium, Spain and the Netherlands.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract with 3 months of probation period.
- Full time position, 40h a week.
- Cool open space office located at 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
- Informal and ambitious organisational culture.
- Good working environment in a dynamic international team.
- The opportunity to develop yourself.
- Fresh fruit and drinks.
Your knowledge and experience
- At least years of experience as a back-end developer using .NET Technologies
- Solid knowledge of .NET (VB.NET/C#)
- Strong experience with transactional database engines (SQL Server)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with ASP.NET
- HTTP, REST and .NET Web API
- Knowledge of software best practices (e.g. SOLID principles, programming patterns)
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Frontend experience is a plus (vue, react, sass, webpack)
Your personal skills
- Your level of English and Spanish is fluent.
- You are a team player.
- You are passionate and self-motivated.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to continue developing yourself.
- You are In possession of an EU work permit.