Descripción de la oferta
As MOCA Mobile SDK Engineer you will collaborate with the product, frontend and backend teams to build solutions that delight our customers and work seamlessly within their Apps. SDKs are a challenging field: the app environment is constantly changing so you need to be adaptable and find solutions to overcome challenges with creativity and skills. We expect you to have high confidence working with Android OS / Apple iOS, understanding how to manage those most challenging situations such as in background mode.
What you will do
- Design and build new features for the next generation of the MOCA SDK.
- Create tests and protocols to execute before new SDK releases.
- Respond to escalated tickets by the MOCA Support team.
- Create both internal and external documentation of the software you develop.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience.
Nice to have
- You have significant experience in Java / Kotlin and/or Objective-C.
- You value code simplicity and performance.
- You have experience developing mobile libraries, or commercially shipped SDKs.