Descripción de la oferta
Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona, Madrid and Oporto.
We are looking for React Developers (for Madrid) who are eager to make an impact on people’s lives, and will run the extra mile for this. The right candidate shares an ambitious appetite for the continuous improvement and development of our award-winning product Beezy.
So...who you are:
Some of the magic you will do:
- Develop new features and functionalities for Beezy
- Adapt our product to our new architecture based on React and GraphQL
- Stabilize the existing product features
You rock-on if you:
- Have good problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- You're comfortable in a high-performing team
- Have experience in building applications with React
- Have knowledge of other modern frameworks (Angular, Vue.js...)
- Have experience using or configuring Webpack, npm, Grunt/Gulp
- Have knowledge of testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Mocha)
- Have experience working with Git
It’s even more amazing if you have:
- Microsoft stack knowledge
- Experience with GraphQL, Apollo or Relay
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors and methodologies (BEM, SCSS, SASS)
- Previous experience working with Atomic Design
Your accomplishments (so far):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
Do you feel you are looking into the mirror if you…
- Are obsessed in being the best (good does not suit you, you feel the need to be the best in all that you do)
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (and love to interact with people from many different disciplines)
- Master logic and problem-solving methods
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Indefinite type of contract (contrato sem termo)
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Training budget
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
(All candidates MUST be legally eligible to work in the European Union)