Descripción de la oferta
PayXpert, a fast growing payment service provider that provides payment solutions to business of all sizes through its multichannel transaction platform, is looking for this talent: a Senior Java / ETL developer to join our great team in Barcelona. You’ll be involved in improving our Backoffice reconciliation tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with a product manager to design, develop, test and implement the solutions using an iterative and agile development methodology.
- Design and develop native lightning applications for our operations team.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code, handle release management.
- Work closely with the design team to build reusable code and modules
- Identifying gaps in the backend core services layer for achieving desired functionality
- Analyze the business requirements and determining technical feasibility of implementing them
- Design and perform unit and integration testing
- Debug and fix defects found in continuous integration of iterative application builds
- Co-ordinate with peer developers and release team for code review to ensure code standards are followed and set quality is achieved
- Provide engineering support for customer issues and general problem solving
- Maintain and improve the quality and its test suite
CURRENT TECH STACK IS AS FOLLOWS
- Linux, Docker
- Java, Kotlin, Maven, Git, Redmine
- Good understanding of security (Top ten OWASP...)
- REST API, Micro services
- Technologies: Play Framework, Spring Boot
- ETL - Talend - a must
- 1+ years experience in Open Source ETL tools such as Talend or Pentaho is considered a plus.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining integrations through SOAP API, REST API and sometimes direct database access.
- At least 3 years’ experience developing in JAVA
- Experience developing with Play Framework is a plus
- Experience working with Cassandra is a plus
- Fluent English (Spanish and/or another European language is a plus)
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team.
- Private health insurance
- Bio fresh fruits and fresh coffee
- Excellent location in Barcelona- Financial district
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building events.
- Lots of training, formation & fun
- A real challenge!