Descripción de la oferta
- Build and lead your own team of engineers to scale MOCA to the next level.
- Engage with a highly experienced, award-winning development
team to build MOCA platform - disruptive, real-time large-scale mobile
- Engineer server-side, high-performance, scalable algorithmic
modules (Data Stream Processing, Kafka/AWS Kinesis, Distributed SQL/AWS
Redshift, Low latency DB/Aerospike, Apache Spark, Deep
Learning/TensorFlow, Graph Databases, and more).
- Design, develop and test backend services using Java & Scala.
- Support the team in performance analysis and code optimization.
- Automate continuous deployment and configuration management using open source frameworks.
- Help us promoting the platform at international events, for example, GSMA Mobile World Congress.
- Learn a lot.
Skills & Requirements
- 4+ years of experience building and managing production-quality, complex software products/solutions.
- Expert level hands-on Java. Scala and C++ programming experience are a plus.
- Expert level experience in object-oriented and service-oriented software design.
- Good understanding of Java server-side technologies (Spring framework).
- Experience in AWS services and SQL/NoSQL technologies (AWS
EC2/Redshift/ELB/CloudWatch, Postgres/MySQL/similar, Key-Value stores)
and message queue technologies.
- Willingness to learn and implement new Big Data and Deep Learning technologies as needed.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Experience in work planning and team coordination using agile methodologies.
- Experience with Java+AWS in building near real-time analytics solutions is preferred.
- Parallel processing experience (MPI, OpenMP, Spark) is a huge plus.
- High-level understanding of Hadoop HDFS and MapReduce framework.
- Out-of-the-box creative thinking.
- Team management capabilities are required for the leader.
What do we offer?
- Challenging work: Be part of a talented, international, fast-moving team where you can share with and learn from smart people.
- Best Computers: You can choose the latest
iMac 27 ", MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Cinema display. You will work
with the best hardware on the market.
- Flex-time: We do not ask you to work 8 hours a day. We value the results and we work to achieve goals. Enjoy autonomy and own your life.
- Competitive salaries: Work with the best professionals and receive the compensation you deserve for your work. (€35k -55k / year).
- Creativity: We care about how we are working together. Relax and let the creativity flow.
- Innovation. We strive to innovate and learn every day. Come and help us to build new technologies and new tools.
MOCA is an award-winning influence marketing solution based on artificial intelligence that uses mobile geolocation to build customer journey maps and act on your customers in real-time. Large companies use MOCA to add context awareness to their app, generate location-based customer insights, and automatically run content-rich engagement campaigns to better engage their mobile audience.
Acerca de Moca